Harry & Me is a beautifully designed treasure trove of over 280 memories of Harry Nilsson by the fans and musicians who loved him most, illustrated with rare and personal photos and memorabilia. The first 1,000 copies come with a bonus CD — Harry on Harry — rare recordings from the 60s, 70s and 80s of Harry Nilsson talking about everything from Bertrand Russell to The Beatles.
The first official vinyl reissue of the Popeye soundtrack, with music and lyrics by Harry Nilsson, will be released this Friday, November 25 exclusively for Record Store Day. The soundtrack features vocals by Robin Williams, Shelly Duvall and Ray Walston, and this reissue also features two previously unreleased score cues from the film, sourced from original analog stereo master tapes.
1. “I Yam What I Yam” Performed by Robin Williams (Popeye)
2. “He Needs Me” Performed Shelly Duvall (Olive Oyl)
3. “Sweet Pea’s Lullaby” Performed by Robin Williams
4. “Rough House Fight” – Studio Orchestra
5. “Din’ We” Performed Robert Fortier (Bill Barnacle – the Town Drunk)
6. “Sweethaven” Performed by The Citizens of Sweet Haven
7. “Blow Me Down” Performed by Robin Williams (Popeye)
1. “Sailin'” Performed by Shelly Duvall (Olive Oyl) and Robin Williams (Popeye)
2. “It’s Not Easy Being Me” Performed by Ray Walston (Poopdeck Pappy)
3. “He’s Large” Performed Shelly Duvall (Olive Oyl)
4. “I’m Mean” Performed by Paul L. Smith (Bluto)
5. “Kids” Performed by Ray Walston (Poopdeck Pappy)
6. “I’m Popeye the Sailor Man” Performed by Robin Williams (Popeye)
7. “End Title Medley” – Studio Orchestra